The blocklauncher apk allows Minecraft players to easily and quickly manage quite a few different background aspects of the game. With this custom launcher, you can load different patches, mods and texture packs.
Love playing Minecraft Pocket Edition? Must say you’re not a simple gamer; rather you’re an enthusiast with your own imaginary world where you use textured blocks to show your creativity and put together the world of your dreams. To have an all out wonderful experience playing the game, you may need some of the latest patches and texture updates.
It’s often quite worrisome to find texture updates and new patches that make the gaming experience even better. However, if you don’t want to consume your time on this and are finding it a little difficult, a simple solution for you is to get the blocklauncher apk for your Android device and start building your dream world without any troubles whatsoever.
How Blocklauncher Works?
As mentioned earlier, Blocklauncher is the custom launcher for Minecraft PE that wraps it around and offers loading of the patches, texture packs and the server IPs.
All you have to do is to select Options from main screen and then choose mods. That’s it, you’re good to go. The app loads the libminecraftpe.so from the Minecraft PE copy that’s currently been installed as it will ensure that there are no compatibility issues with mod patching in QuickPatch and PocketTool.
However, there are some known issues that exist as well. These include:
- Jelly Bean users can’t use the original textures – they’ll be provided with standard demo texture pack
- Hidden camera item can’t be used as well
How To Get MCPE Mods With Blocklauncher Apk?
So, you’re looking for some free, fun and easy to install mods for the Minecraft Pocket Edition and don’t know exactly where you need to start? Don’t worry, here we have a step by step guide for you to find out how you can get your favorite mods with blocklauncher apk. Firstly, it’s for Android and Kindle and the process may not work on the iOS. So, you have to keep that in mind. The simple reason behind this is that the app is available for a few devices only. Now, if you are ready to begin, here are the steps that you will need to follow.
- Download the blocklauncher app to start with. You can get it from app store and if you’re using Kindle then you might also need an app for file opening too.
- Get Kindle Fire File Explorer. Yes, you guessed it right! This is for Kindle users and can be a reliable option to open and explore files.
- Now, it’s time to download the Mods. For instance, you can download Desnoguns mod which is known to bring lots of weaponry into the game and works best for the combat mode. Almost all the guns that you get with this mod are instant-kill and can help you deal with those passive mobs. So, you can use them to your advantage and have fun playing the game.
- Once you have downloaded your desired Mods, it’s time to move them. Just go to the file manager that you had downloaded earlier and use it to find your downloaded mods. You can find them in Downloads folder and once they are located you need to unzip them. Now, move the unzipped files to games folder.
- You can also find the mods with the blocklauncher app as well. It’s a lot simpler than the method described above. Here’s what you need to do:
- Tap on wrench
- Tap on manage mcpe mod scripts icon
- Tap on local storage
- Tap on ‘Import’ icon
- Tap on folder where you put the file
- Tap on “mod” folder
Remember that the mod must appear in the folder labeled manage mcpe mod scripts. Ensure that the text of the mod is bold because that means it’s enabled. Or, you can long press it and then tap on enable to turn the mod on.
Blocklauncher Mods That You Must Try
Yes, there are quite a few useful blocklauncher mods that you must give a try. Some of them are listed here for your reference:
- BlockData Parser Mod: The mod is quite useful when it comes to building different maps. It allows you to clone chests as well as command blocks along with their containing blocks, items or commands. The mod is just perfect for you if you often have to rewrite commands or other similar tasks.
- Custom Flat Worlds: The mod allows you to do a bit of customization on layers for the flat worlds. For instance, it is possible for you to create worlds made completely out of diamonds. Similarly, you can create infinite worlds that are made of water. The mod turns out to be quite useful if you are planning to create a whole new map or need to spawn in some particular terrain.
- Structure Block Mod: This mod can help you in copying the structures you have made in your own world and pasting these structures somewhere else. This particular block is relatively new and already exists in the MCPE but you can’t officially obtain it yet. But if you install this mod, the block will be accessible to you and you can be able to use it in the game.
- Toolbox Mod: As far as blocklauncher apk is concerned, Toolbox remains to be the ultimate solution to access all sorts of items and blocks quickly as well as changing game settings. With its latest update, you’re provided with optional launcher which you can then use for loading texture packs, armor status, X-ray and many other features for MCPE.
So, if you have always enjoyed playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on your Android device, Blocklauncher will make things a lot easier for you to take it up a notch. You’ll surely love the new experience.